BIFM Level 4 Diploma in Facilities Management
Resolving non-routine problems that are complex is the everyday role of the Facilities Manager. To be successful, the Facilities Manager needs a broad understanding of facilities management and the stakeholders they have to deal with on a regular basis.
This BIFM level 4 course seeks to equip learners to identify and use relevant understanding, methods and skills to deal with the issues that arise every day in the Facilities Management world.
This programme is the equivalent of an HND or lst year of university programme.
It’s for you if you are passionate about learning all the ins and outs of Facilities Management.
Facilities Managers today average an income of £27,000 - £45,000 per year with experience and a BIFM Diploma in Facilities Management under their wings.
Your programme pinpoints nine key units delivered in six workshops using a blended learning approach to help develop your scope and stretch you at the Level 4:
- An Overview of Facilities Management
- Understanding Facilities Management Support Services Operations
- Managing Health and Safety in Own area of Facilities Management
- Understanding Risk Assessment in Facilities Management
- Understanding Facilities Management Projects
- Understanding Sustainability and Environmental Issues
- Understanding People Management in Facilities Management
- Understanding Facilities Management Strategy
- Managing Customer Service in Facilities Management
For completion of the Programme you will also have a project to complete covering two of the units: Understanding Facilities Management Projects with Understanding Sustainability & Environmental Issues.
You will also need to successfully complete seven business reports (approximately 6000 words in length) and one large project (9000 words) which culminates in a Business Project Presentation at the end of your programme. The Business Project Presentation is intended to help you research and develop one the key areas in facilities management today: Sustainability and Environmental issues.
The Facilities Management Learning Package for your experiential learning includes:
- Six workshops which provide the skills + knowledge+ application so that you can improve both your awareness and also your competency level.
- An interactive VLE (virtual learning environment) which will provide you with your content and activities designed for the programme as well as a Personal Blog to record your development and finally a Forum – so that you can share with other learners about facilities management experiences and topics of the day.
- A set of nine supportive MOL Facilities Management Workbooks relating to the content areas which guide you through the topics affecting facilities managers
- A combination of support tutorials electronically and by email/telephone to help guide you through the assessments towards completion.
The programme will provide you with a Diploma in Facilities Management from the British Institute of Facilities Management.
You will have to successfully complete 48 Credits. There is approximately 196 hours of study including guided learning hours.
It will take you 11-12 months to complete the full programme.
The cost is: £4150
Please contact our programme enquiries team on 0345 203 2103.