BIFM Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management
Changing building technology, upgrading outdated infrastructure, migration toward sustainable and energy-efficient structures, and the maintenance of existing facilities, means that opportunities in facility management will continue to grow, and the role of a facility management professional today is markedly different than in the past.
This fast track programme provides you with a Certificate in Facilities Management quickly and knowledge and skills to put you in the forefront of your professional development.
If you are already working in some aspect of Facilities Management and want to progress into it as your future, then this programme is for you.
Facilities Managers today average an income of £20,000 - £27,000 per year with some experience and a BIFM Certificate in Facilities Management rising to a potential income of £47,000 per year if they utilise their knowledge on the job and this course to widen their range of opportunities. You will have an opportunity to liaise with a network of other learners to discuss relevant topics, personal experiences and issues which arise on a day to day basis.
Your programme iderntifies four core facilities management units delivered in two workshops using a blended learning approach to help develop yourself and your awareness of issues affecting the facilities management domain.
- An Overview of Facilities Management
- Understanding Facilities Management Support Services Operations
- Managing Health and Safety in Own area of Facilities Management
- Understanding Risk Assessment in Facilities Management
For completion of your Programme you will also have to successfully complete four business report assessments of approximately 6,000 words.
The Facilities Management Certificate Learning Package for your experiential learning includes:
- Two workshops which provide the skills + knowledge+ application so that you can improve both your awareness and also your competency level in relation to day to day operational problems faced by any facilities manager
- An interactive VLE (virtual learning environment) which will provide you with your content and activities designed for the programme as well as a Personal Blog to record your development and finally a Forum – so that you can share with other learners about facilities management experiences and topics of the day.
- A set of four supportive MOL Facilities Management Workbooks relating to the content areas which guide you through the topics affecting facilities managers
- A combination of support tutorials electronically and by email/telephone to help guide you through the assessments towards completion.
The programme will provide you with a Certificate in Facilities Management from the British Institute of Facilities Management.
You will have to successfully complete 24 Credits. There is approximately 95 hours of study including guided learning hours.
It will take you 5-6 months to complete the full programme.
The cost is: £2195
Please contact our programme enquiries team on 0345 203 2103.