CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development
GET CIPD QUALIFIED YOUR WAY
We understand you want to gain the CIPD qualification and join the global HR/L&D community but we know you have very different needs when it comes to how and when you learn. It’s learner feedback which inspired us to create two pathways to achieving the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development. MOL will give you the flexibility to study the way you want to.
Classroom Choice £6,995 – Delivered 9am to 5pm on weekdays, across our national locations. You’ll be part of a limited class size of 16 and fully supported by MOL’s unique blended learning approach.
Workshop start dates and locations please see below
Live Online £5,495 (Launch price*) - Study online anytime and access the virtual workshops between 2pm and 4pm or 6pm and 8pm on weekdays with full support from MOL’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
WHY STUDY CIPD LEVEL 7 WITH MOL?
- We have a first time pass rate of 87% for Level 7 exams compared to the national average of 74%
- You’ll have your own hard copy Learner Journey for every module you study. This guide is unique to MOL and walks you through every step on your learner journey. You will always know what you need to be studying and when
MOL believe that strategic HR/L&D professionals should be leaders in their organisation. Our unique offer means that when you successfully complete your Diploma you’ll also gain Chartered Manager status of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute)
- Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is browser based and can be used on any system. It supports online activities such as reading, videos, interactive online activities, sharing work with peers, gaining feedback and asking questions of tutors
- You’ll receive on-going support from over 30 industry experts
- You’ll have free access to resource databases such as ManagementDirect, EBSCO & Emerald
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend our annual CIPD Graduation ceremony
- Take advantage of National Union of Students (NUS) membership and the great student discounts available
- Free access to Microsoft Office 365 for you, downloadable on up to 5 devices
- Becoming a CIPD student member will give you access to CIPD research, practical tools, factsheets and communities including branch networks and activities. You’ll also receive a regular free copy of People Management magazine
- We are a not-for-profit organisation and all of our profits go back into education and training across the UK, so by studying with us you will be supporting this.
MOL programmes run subject to demand and availability. This is to ensure you get a high quality learning experience. We allocate places on a first-come-first-served basis as we receive completed applications.
- We will run additional programmes subject to demand. Please contact us for further programme start dates.
- Please contact us if you do not see dates for your preferred location. We're able to offer programmes in many locations nationwide.
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma, Certificate and Award qualification is aimed at established HR professionals who are:
- working in a role with responsibility for implementing people strategy and developing policy
- aspiring to take their career to the next step
- working in a business management role with significant responsibility for people management or development
- working as an independent consultant to support organisations to achieve their goals
- seeking Chartered Membership or Chartered Fellow of CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
Our learning materials are approved by CIPD, and written by HR experts exclusively for our programmes.
- face-to-face workshops
- virtual workshops
- directed learning via articles, journals, podcasts, case studies and video clips
- group discussion and collaborative activities via the virtual learning environment (VLE)
- undertaking critical reflection on your own learning practice
- assessments - Two of the four core modules are assessed by a national CIPD exam, all other modules are assessed by written assignment
- Over 50 live virtual workshops (approx one every two weeks)
- 100s of online activities
- On-demand access to Live Online recordings to visit any topic
- Directed learning via articles, journals, podcasts, case studies and video clips
- Group discussion and collaborative activities via the virtual learning environment (VLE)
- Undertaking critical reflection on your own learning practice
- Assessments - Two of the four core modules are assessed by a national CIPD exam, all other modules are assessed by written assignment
For full information and to request an application form, please call our dedicated Qualification Advisors on 0345 203 2103.
CIPD Level 3
CIPD foundation qualifications that provides you with the essential skills and knowledge needed to embark a career in HR and L&D
CIPD Level 5
CIPD Intermediate qualifications for HR professionals looking to develop a career in HR management or development, build existing HR and L&D skills and knowledge or gaining CIPD membership
CIPD Level 7
CIPD advanced qualifications for HR professionals who are already established or aspiring to move into strategic Human Resources Management (HRM) or Human Resources Development (HRD)