NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
Our Elite Programme is a simple and effective way to prepare for your NFoPP Technical Award exams.
We use combination of our expertly written Award workbook and an online learning environment that provides you with additional support to help you prepare for the exams.
Studying with us will give you the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition. There is no better way to prepare for your exams than with our Elite Programme.
Please note that the name of the qualifications’ awarding body has changed. The National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body has rebranded. It is now known as Propertymark Qualifications. Nothing else has altered – they are the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property. The learning content, quality assurance and assessment of the qualifications and other services also remain unchanged.
This an introductory qualification offering basic knowledge in the most important subject areas related to residential letting and property management.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol. It offers a level of support from MOL, not available from buying the workbook alone.
It may be ideal for you if you:
- are a junior staff member in a lettings agency looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career in residential lettings
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, e.g. estate agency, and would like to move into the residential lettings and management sector
- are a landlord
The Elite Programme may be particularly suitable if you’re new to the industry or would like more support while studying.
We’ve created the Elite Programme because everyone learns in a different way, and for some, just relying on a workbook alone for studying, is not enough
You’ll have access to:
- residential letting and property management level 2 award workbook
- our online mock tests which are not available anywhere else. There is a set available for each of the 4 units, which are automatically marked and give you correct answers where necessary.
- information to help you study more effectively
- mind maps to help you distill large amounts of text into manageable diagrams
All of these resources, except the workbook, are available online through our virtual learning environment (VLE)*, so you can study in your own time. We post the workbook to you and it’s yours to keep.
Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information direct to your workplace.
While there are other books covering technical topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. They’re the only level 2 award workbooks recognised by NFOPP.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit.
There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP) designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multi-choice papers.
*Please note, to use all the features of the VLE you will need flash player on a PC or Mac. Ipad users will need a browser that plays 'flash'.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a level 2 award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
With the level 2 award and the extra confidence you’ll gain on our Elite Programme, you can look forward to:
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
You’ll also have the chance to progress and enrol on our level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Management programme (exempt from unit 1) and level 4 Certificate in Residential Letting and Property Management programme.
MOL’s property qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP). MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP.
You’ll have access to the online material for six months from the date you enrol. We encourage you to study all the materials, online and in the workbook, within this time, including the mock exam. In our experience, this gives you time to study all the material without putting your life and career on hold.
You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam with NFoPP, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months.
The Elite Programme costs £299, which includes our expert workbooks, mock test and online learning tools. If you've already bought the workbook separately, you can upgrade to the Elite Programme for just £140. We can accept credit and debit cards.
You’ll book your exams directly through the awarding body, NFOPP. For information, NFOPP’s exam costs are:
- All 4 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £125
- 3 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £100
- 2 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £80
- If booked individually (1) unit taken £50
Call our programme enquiries team on 0345 203 2103 to request our simple application form.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook