NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
Achieve your potential with MOL’s Level 3 Technical Award Workbook.
Chattels auctioneering is a high pressure job where decisions are made in a split second. By choosing an MOL workbook you will have access to units on; health and safety, laws relating to chattels auctions, chattels auctioneering practices and chattels appraisals.
An MOL workbook is the only Technical Award workbook recognised by NFoPP and provides you with a broad understanding of chattels auctioneering. The workbook is yours to keep and allows you to be confident in your abilities.
We understand you have a busy career but still want to develop and our workbook is designed to be easily studied by providing real world examples.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
Please note that the name of the qualifications’ awarding body has changed. The National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body has rebranded. It is now known as Propertymark Qualifications. Nothing else has altered – they are the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property. The learning content, quality assurance and assessment of the qualifications and other services also remain unchanged.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property or auctioneering industry to enrol. The qualification may be ideal for you if you: • are a chattels auctioneer looking for a recognised qualification • would like to start a career as a chattels auctioneer • would like to return to the industry after a career break • work in another sector of the industry, for example real property auctioneering, and you would like to move into chattels auctioneering Chattels are moveable objects such as furniture, works of art and antiques.
You’ll study the four units from our workbook. The award is made up of four units: • Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to chattels auctioneering • Unit 2 – law relating to chattels auctions • Unit 3 – chattels auctioneering practice and procedures • Unit 4 – chattels appraisal and the auctioneer’s duties and liabilities There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multiple-choice papers. Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information directly to your workplace. While there are other books covering technical award topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only technical award workbooks recognised by NFoPP. We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit. Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of your professional body. Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP). MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP.
As this is a home study programme you can start at any time. You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months. The workbook costs £255 or £150 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA or NAVA. Our programme enquiries team can take credit or debit cards. You’ll book your exams directly through the awarding body, NFoPP. For information, NFoPP’s exam costs are:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
For organisations who wish to purchase multiple hardcopy FULL study materials, the prices are discounted by 10% for a bulk purchase of 10 copies or more.
Please contact our programme enquiries team on 0345 203 2103. We’ll give you a short phone interview. If the programme is right for you, we’ll send you an electronic application form.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook