NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
Learn the knowledge required to excel in property auctioneering with our Level 3 Technical Award workbook.
Auctioneering is a fast-paced industry where knowledge and instincts are the key tools of the trade. Studying with MOL gives you the expertise to progress your career and achieve more.
Our workbook on Real Property Auctioneering will provide you with the knowledge you need to prepare for your exam and excel in auctioneering.
Your workbook has been written by one of our expert writers and is provided by MOL on behalf of The National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP.) It includes health and safety, real property auctions law, real property auctioneering practice, and property appraisals.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property or auctioneering industry to enrol. The qualification may be ideal for you if you: • are a real property auctioneer looking for a recognised qualification • would like to start a career as a real property auctioneer • would like to return to the industry after a career break • work in another sector of the industry, for example lettings management, and would like to move into real property auctioneering Real property includes buildings and land.
The award is made up of four units: • Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to real property auctioneering • Unit 2 – law relating to real property auctions • Unit 3 – real property auctioneering practice and procedures • Unit 4 – property appraisal and the auction process You’ll study the four units from our workbook. There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multiple-choice papers. Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information directly to your workplace. While there are other books covering technical award topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only technical award workbooks recognised by NFoPP. We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit. Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of your professional body. Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP Awarding Body.
You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months. The workbook costs £255 or £150 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA, APIP or NAVA. NFOPP’s exam costs are:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
For organisations who wish to purchase multiple hardcopy FULL study materials, the prices are discounted by 10% for a bulk purchase of 10 copies or more.
Please contact our programme enquiries team on 0345 203 2103.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook