NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
Acquire the knowledge and skills to bring out the best in your commercial property career.
NFoPP’s Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency provides you with a broad understanding of the complex world of commercial property. Study for your qualification with an MOL workbook, the only workbook accredited by NFOPP.
Retail, office and industrial premises can be some of the most lucrative properties in the market. Standing out in the industry can be difficult but The National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) qualification will develop your career and give you confidence to grow.
Study with MOL’s workbook which covers all the module areas of the exams including; practice and law relating to commercial property agency, commercial property and business appraisal and basic building construction.
To try a demo of our online support programme for this qualification, and see a sample of the study workbook visit http://moodle.mollearn.com/ and enter:
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
Please note that the name of the qualifications’ awarding body has changed. The National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body has rebranded. It is now known as Propertymark Qualifications. Nothing else has altered – they are the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property. The learning content, quality assurance and assessment of the qualifications and other services also remain unchanged.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a commercial property agent looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a commercial property agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, for example lettings management, and you would like to move into the commercial property sector
You’ll study the four units from our workbook.
The award is made up of four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to commercial property agency
- Unit 2 – practice and law relating to commercial property agency
- Unit 3 – law relating to commercial property
- Unit 4 – commercial property and business appraisal and basic building construction
There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multiple-choice papers.
Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information directly to your workplace.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only technical award workbooks recognised by NFoPP.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of your professional body.
You’ll also have the chance to enrol on our Level 4 Certificate in Commercial Property Agency .
Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP Awarding Body.
As this is a home study programme you can start at any time. You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months.
The workbook costs £255 or £150 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA or NAVA.
You’ll book your exams directly through the NFoPP Awarding Body. For information, NFoPP Awarding Body’s exam costs are:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
For organisations who wish to purchase multiple hardcopy FULL study materials, the prices are discounted by 10% for a bulk purchase of 10 copies or more.
Please contact our course enquiries team on 0345 203 2103.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook