NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
Establish your career in residential sales with our Level 3 Technical Award workbook.
Choose a workbook from MOL and study for your exams with confidence. Upgrade to our Elite Programme and receive additional support, including MOL’s own unique mock exams.
A Sale of Residential Property workbook from MOL prepares you for your NFoPP Technical Award exams by providing units on; general law, residential property, residential property sales practice, construction and defects, and property appraisals.
The workbook provided by MOL caters to all levels and will provide you with the knowledge required to progress in the Sale of Residential Property.
Please note that the name of the qualifications’ awarding body has changed. The National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body has rebranded. It is now known as Propertymark Qualifications. Nothing else has altered – they are the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property. The learning content, quality assurance and assessment of the qualifications and other services also remain unchanged.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol. The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are an estate agent looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential estate agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, for example lettings and management, and would like to move into the residential estate agency sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
The award is made up of four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
- Unit 2 – law relating to residential property sales
- Unit 3 – practice relating to residential property sales
- Unit 4 – property appraisal and basic building construction
You’ll study the four units from our workbook. There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multi-choice papers.
Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information direct to your workplace.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life. They’re the only technical award workbooks recognised by NFoPP Awarding Body.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
Would you like this programme with added support options? You may like to consider our level 3 Elite Programme in sale of residential property.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). You’ll also have the chance to enrol on our Level 4 Certificate in Sale of Residential Property.
This property qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP Awarding Body.
You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months.
The workbook costs £255, or £150 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA or NAVA.
You’ll book your exams directly through the NFOPP Awarding Body. For information, the NFOPP Awarding Body’s exam costs are:
- All 4 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £125
- 3 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £100
- 2 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £80
- If booked individually (1) unit taken £50
For organisations who wish to purchase multiple hardcopy FULL study materials, the prices are discounted by 10% for a bulk purchase of 10 copies or more.
Please contact our programme enquiry team on 0345 203 2103.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook