NFoPP Level 4 Certificate in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
Aim for management with our NFoPP Level 4 Certificate workbook.
We have designed our Residential Letting and Property Certificate workbook to give experienced agents the knowledge you will need to prepare for the NFoPP examinations and progress your career.
Study with a workbook that has been written and provided by our expert writers. Our workbook is the only one that is accredited by NFoPP for the Residential Letting and Property Management qualification which focuses on legal aspects, practice relating to residential property management, and appraisal and residential property letting practice.
To enrol on this programme, you’ll need to have passed the Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management. The programme is ideal if you’re a letting agent aiming for a management or senior position. It develops the knowledge you gained on the Level 3 programme, with an added focus on management strategies and techniques.
You can study the six workbooks at your own pace. Each workbook is divided into smaller, manageable study sections. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material. You’ll study six workbook units, covering the following subjects: • Legal aspects. We start with a review of law, then consider laws specific to residential letting and management agents. These include the Housing Acts 1988 and 2004, and related safety regulations. • Residential property management practice. This unit focuses on management and what you as a management agent are required to do. This includes maintenance and repair, breaches of agreement, complaints and tenancy processes. • Appraisal and residential letting practice. Includes enquiries, advice for landlords, preparing the tenancy agreement, handover procedures and deposits. • Applied law. The workbook starts by considering topics covered elsewhere in the programme, but in more depth and from different viewpoints. We go on to look at more legislation and issues such as tribunals. • Introduction to office management. In this unit you’ll learn about key management activities and practices for the property agency. These include crisis management, communication, motivation and delegation. You’ll also reinforce invaluable management skills such as diary management, IT security and dealing with absence. • Advanced office management. Management performance, financial accounts, budgets, conflict management and performance management.
When you’ve passed all parts of the programme, you’ll be awarded a certificate qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a fellow of your professional body.
This property qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP Awarding Body.
As this is a home study programme you can start at any time. You’ll need to pass all elements of the certificate within 18 months of registering on the programme. The set of workbooks costs £599, or £499 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA, NAVA and APIP.
You’ll book your exams directly through the NFoPP Awarding Body:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook