NFoPP Level 4 Certificate in Sale of Residential Property Workbooks
An NFoPP Level 4 Certificate in Sale of Residential Property is the highest qualification provided by NFoPP and there is no better way to prepare than with MOL’s accredited workbooks.
Study with workbooks that has been written and provided by our expert writers. Our workbooks are the only books that is accredited by NFOPP for the Certificate of Sale of Residential Property.
Our Sale of Residential Property workbooks focus on practice and legal aspects relating to residential agency, building design and defects and office management.
To enrol on this programme, you’ll need to have passed the Level 3 Technical Award in the Sale of Residential Property. The programme is ideal if you’re an estate agent aiming for a management or senior sales position. It develops the knowledge you gained on the Level 3 programme, with an added focus on management strategies and techniques.
You can study the six workbooks at your own pace. Each workbook is divided into smaller, manageable study sections. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material. You’ll study six workbook units, covering the following subjects: • Legal aspects. This workbook covers legislation such as the Estate Agents Act 1979 and consumer protection regulations. We discuss relevant land law, and agency law applying to contracts. • Practice. This unit expands on some of the legislation covered in the first workbook. We look at how this legislation impacts on your day to day duties as an agent. This includes measuring practice, energy performance certificates, receipt of instruction and conclusion of the sale. • Market appraisal and valuation. Valuation theory, valuation application and valuation under special circumstances, such as compulsory purchase and leasehold enfranchisement. • Building design and defects. Construction of domestic property, the sequence of building property, common defects, sustainability and environmental issues. • Introduction to office management. In this unit you’ll learn about key management activities and practices for the property agency. These include crisis management, communication, motivation and delegation. You’ll also reinforce invaluable management skills such as diary management, IT security and dealing with absence. • Advanced office management. Management performance, financial accounts, budgets, conflict management and performance management.
When you’ve passed all parts of the programme, you’ll be awarded a certificate qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a fellow of your professional body.
Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP.
As this is a home study programme you can start at any time. You’ll need to pass all elements of the certificate within 18 months of registering on the programme. The set of workbooks costs £599, or £499 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA, NAVA and APIP.
You’ll book your exams directly through the NFOPP Awarding Body:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook