NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
Support your career and develop your knowledge with our Level 5 Award workbook that has been designed specifically for the Scottish market.
Our workbook for Residential Property Management Practice in Scotland is provided by our expert writers on behalf of The National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP.)
Studying with MOL provides you with an understanding on; health and safety, security, general law, customer service, introduction to residential property letting practice and an introduction to residential property management practice.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
Please note that the name of the qualifications’ awarding body has changed. The National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body has rebranded. It is now known as Propertymark Qualifications. Nothing else has altered – they are the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property. The learning content, quality assurance and assessment of the qualifications and other services also remain unchanged.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- would like to start a career as a residential lettings agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, e.g. estate agency, and would like to move into the residential lettings management sector
- are a landlord
The award is made up of four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
- Unit 2 – customer service within the property sector
- Unit 3 – introduction to residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – introduction to residential property management practice
You’ll study the four units from our workbook. There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multi-choice papers.
Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information direct to your workplace.While there are other books covering technical topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life. They’re the only level 2 workbooks recognised by NFoPP Awarding Body.We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a nationally recognised award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents). You’ll also have the chance to enrol on our level 3 technical award in residential letting and property management and will already have completed unit 1 of the level 3 qualification.
Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP Awarding Body.
You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months.
The workbook costs £210, or £125 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA, APIP or NAVA.
You’ll book your exams directly through the NFoPP Awarding Body. For information, NFoPP Awarding Body’s exam costs are:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
For organisations who wish to purchase multiple hardcopy FULL study materials, the prices are discounted by 10% for a bulk purchase of 10 copies or more.
Please contact our programme consultants on 0345 203 2103 for an application form.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook