NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
Thrive in a competitive market and gain the confidence of your customers with our Level 3 Technical Award Workbook designed specifically for the Scottish market
With the increase of residential lettings companies in property management it’s becoming difficult for potential customers to decide which agent is the right choice.
A National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) qualification can provide you with the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition, our workbooks are the perfect way to study.
Studying with MOL will provide you with a workbook to study for your qualification. We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Residential Letting and Property Management workbook to be used in conjunction with your busy work and life.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- would like to start a career as a residential lettings manager
- are an agent seeking to increase your knowledge of Scottish law and practice
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, e.g. sales, and would like to move into the residential lettings and management sector
- are a landlord
The award is made up of four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
- Unit 2 – legal aspects of letting and management
- Unit 3 – residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – residential property management practice
You’ll study the four units from our workbook. There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multi-choice papers.
Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information direct to your workplace.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life. They’re the only technical award workbooks recognised by NFoPP Awarding Body.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
Would you like added support options? You may like to consider our level 3 Elite Programme in residential letting and property management.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP).
Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Awarding Body. MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFoPP Awarding Body.
You can work through the material at your own pace until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months. The workbook costs £255, or £150 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA or NAVA. You’ll book your exams directly through the NFoPP Awarding Body.
For information, NFoPP Awarding Body’s exam costs are:
- All four units in one sitting - £125
- Three units in one sitting - £100
- Two units in one sitting - £80
- One unit in one sitting - £50
For organisations who wish to purchase multiple hardcopy FULL study materials, the prices are discounted by 10% for a bulk purchase of 10 copies or more.
Please contact our programme consultants on 0345 203 2103 for an application form.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook