Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
Studying with MOL’s Elite Programme is a simple and effective way to prepare for your NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award Sale of Residential Property exam.
On the Elite Programme, as well as receiving our Technical Award workbook you will also have access to an online learning environment that provides you with access to MOL interactive mock exams with instant feedback, study guides, mind maps and digital flash cards.
Studying with us will give you the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition. There is no better way to prepare for your exams than with our Elite program.
Technical Award in 40 Days’ Fast Track
This is a programme unique to MOL.
If time is of the essence and you want to prepare for the Technical Award as quickly as possible then MOL’s 40 Day Fast Track programme is for you.
It combines the workbook, access to our Virtual Learning Environment and personal ‘one to one’ tutor support over the phone. Along with all the benefits and contents of MOL’s Elite programme, you also have individual telephone sessions with a tutor each week for the 40 days. This together with MOL’s own sets of online mock tests is a powerful combination that will motivate, help you focus on your studies and prepare effectively for the exams.
Please note that the name of the qualifications’ awarding body has changed. The National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body has rebranded. It is now known as Propertymark Qualifications. Nothing else has altered – they are the UK’s specialist awarding organisation offering industry recognised and regulated qualifications in property. The learning content, quality assurance and assessment of the qualifications and other services also remain unchanged.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are an estate agent looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential estate agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
The Elite Programme may be particularly suitable if you’re new to the industry or would like more support while studying.
The Technical Award in 40 Days Programme may be ideal if you have experience in the industry, need to quickly prepare for the Technical Award qualification and want personal tutor support but without having to spend time travelling to workshops.
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security and general law
- Unit 2 – law relating to residential property sales
- Unit 3 – practice relating to residential property sales
- Unit 4 – property appraisal and basic building construction
We’ve created the Elite Programme and ‘Technical Award in 40 Days’ Fast Track programme because everyone learns in a different way.
Enrol on the Elite programme and you’ll have access to:
- sale of residential property technical award workbook
- our online MOL mock tests which are not available anywhere else. These are automatically marked and give you correct answers where necessary.
- virtual flash cards to help you learn useful vocabulary
- information to help you study more effectively
- mind maps to help you distil large amounts of text into manageable diagrams
- periodic webinars with MOL property tutors to answer questions on the Technical Award material**
All of these resources, except the workbook, are available online through our virtual learning environment (VLE)*, so you can study in your own time. We post the workbook to you and it’s yours to keep.
Our workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information direct to your workplace.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, ours bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. They’re the only technical award workbooks recognised by National Federation of Property Professionals Awarding Body (NFoPP AB).
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and summarise the contents at the start of each unit.
There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the NFoPP AB designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multi-choice papers.
The ‘Technical Award in 40 Days’ Fast Track programme includes everything in the Elite programme plus individual tutor support via the telephone.
* Please note to use all the features of the VLE you will need flash player on a PC or Mac. Ipad users will need a browser that plays ‘flash'.
** We cannot guarantee to answer all questions during the webinar and may need to amalgamate some questions if we feel that this will help more learners.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification. You’ll then have the opportunity to become a member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP).
With the technical award and the extra confidence you’ll gain on our Elite Programme, you can look forward to:
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
You’ll also have the chance to enrol on our level 4 certificate in sale of residential property.
Qualifications are awarded by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP). MOL is the preferred supplier of workbooks to NFOPP.
On the Elite programme you’ll have access to the online material for six months from the date you enrol. We encourage you to study all the materials, online and in the workbook, within this time, including the MOL mock exams. In our experience, this gives you time to study all the material without putting your life and career on hold.
You can work through the material at your own pace (within the timeframe of the programme) until you’re ready to take your first exam. Once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months.
The ‘Technical Award in 40 Days’ programme, as the name suggests lasts 40 days from your first tutor telephone session.
The Elite Programme costs £399, which includes our expert workbooks, mock tests, webinars and online learning tools.
The Technical Award in 40 Days’ fast track programme costs £699. It includes the same content as the Elite Programme but with the addition of individual tutor support via the telephone. For more information on this programme call MOL’s Enquires Team on 0345 203 2103.
If you've already bought the workbook separately, you can upgrade to the Elite Programme or Technical Award in 40 Days’ fast track programme . For more information on this programme call MOL’s Enquires Team on 0345 203 2103.
You’ll book your exams directly through the awarding body, NFOPP. For information, NFOPP AB’s exam costs are:
- All 4 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £125
- 3 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £100
- 2 units taken back to back on the same day by one candidate £80
- If booked individually (1) unit taken £50
Please note that once you take and pass an exam, you’ll need to pass all four exams within twelve months. The workbook costs £255 or £150 for members of NAEA, ICBA, ARLA, APIP or NAVA.
Please contact our programme consultants on 0345 203 2103 for an application form.
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Award Introduction to Residential Property Management Practice Online Training
- NFoPP Level 2 Award in Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 2 Introduction to Sale of Residential Property Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Commercial Property Agency Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Chattels Auctioneering Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in sale of residential property online training
- Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Online Training
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Workbook
- Level 3 Technical Award in commercial property online training
- NFoPP Awarding Body Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Tenancy Deposit Protection and Management Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
- NFoPP Level 6 Technical Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook