CIPD Level 3
We recommend the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in HR Practice for those of you who:
- Want a solid and practical foundation in HR skills including Recruitment, Performance Management and Coaching and Mentoring.
- Are early on in your HR career or looking to move into a HR role
- Currently work in HR but want to expand your knowledge, skills and credibility
£2,450 (Reduced Price - £1,960) (we do not charge VAT).
Length: 9-10 months.
Assignments: 8 (1 per unit)
- Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Developing yourself as an effective HR and L&D Practitioner
- Resourcing Talent
- Supporting good practice in managing Employment Relations
- Supporting good practice in Performance and Reward Management
- Supporting individual learning through Coaching and Mentoring
- Supporting change within Organisations
Each unit in our level 3 qualification is 5 weeks long and with MOL we give you the flexibility to choose your mode of study for each unit. You can either attend a face to face workshop per unit or attend two tutor led interactive webinars.
All interactive webinars are recorded and made available on demand for all learners to support you with your assignments. There is also a webinar about the assessment that is delivered to everyone.
We also have a Level 3 Certificate for those of you who are looking for a slightly shorter course. See below for details.
For more information about our CIPD and HR qualifications, please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors to discuss.
"Working online gives you the chance to work at your own pace, to learn from other people and to see where people are doing things differently. "Mike Crewdson
HR Manager - RBS
"All of the tutors I've had have been so supportive. Everything has just been very slick. "Edwina Emery
HR Manager - The Co-op