With 2.4 million unqualified managers in the UK the apprenticeship levy is the ideal opportunity to impact management and leadership skills across your organisation.
MOL have worked with Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to create CMI level 3 and 5 management and leadership programmes that meet the apprenticeship levy funding requirements. Investing in effective leadership and management is key to the success of any business. The apprenticeship levy can be used to upskill and develop your current or future managers to become the business leaders of tomorrow.
As each business need is different, we have created three provider options:
- We can act as the lead provider delivering the programme and taking full responsibility for all funding and required paperwork
- If you are registered as an employer provider we can deliver the qualification and all wrap around services required such as: 360 Feedback, observations and portfolio creation in preparation for the end point assessment
- If you are registered as an employer provider and want to do some of the delivery yourself, we can provide just the qualification and work with you to combine this with the rest of your programme or existing in-house management courses
Whichever route you decide, we will make sure that we work closely with you to embed your policies, procedures, values and culture throughout the programme to ensure the course delivery and practical application.
Our CMI course covers a range of learning outcomes and while it is essential that all these are covered to be eligible for funding, our specialist tutor team can create a focused activity around any of the learning outcomes your organisation requires to address any specific training needs you have.
Funding and Price
The funding available for the Management and Leadership apprenticeship levy is as follows:
- CMI L3: £5,000 per learner
- CMI L5: £9,000 per learner
As a lead provider we would access the full amount of funding for both the CMI Level 3 & Level 5 programme if you would like MOL to act as the Qualification or Apprenticeship provider we would be happy to discuss what proportion of the funding you would want to allocate to MOL.
Our management and leadership apprenticeship at Level 3 & 5 is the first in a series that MOL will be working with qualification bodies to deliver. We are also looking to develop the CIPD HR and L&D apprenticeship with the new standard becoming available for development in March 2017.
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.