Property Management Courses Online
Do you dream of a career in the UK property sector? Whether it’s as a property agent in residential or commercial sales or lettings, MOL Learn has a property course to help you to succeed. Our courses can open opportunities for you to have a lucrative, rewarding and long-term career in the property industry.
All our courses are Propertymark approved and available in levels for those who are new to the profession and who want to extend their existing knowledge and experience. Our property management courses cover a wide range of topics including gaining property access, sales negotiation and relevant legislation.
To become a property professional in the UK you will need to have great interpersonal skills as well as good levels of communication and organisation. While there is no legal requirement for property managers to have a specific qualification, most employers will be looking for some formally recognised qualification demonstrating your skills and knowledge in the industry.
From residential sales and lettings, to commercial property, auctioneering and tenancy deposits, we have a recognised qualification to suit your career goals.
As a Propertymark preferred supplier, we provide the following courses in the UK property sector:
Residential Lettings Courses
- Level 4 Certificate in Residential Lettings
- Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings
- Level 2 Award in Residential Lettings
- Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings (Northern Ireland)
Residential Sales Courses
- Level 4 Certificate in Residential Sales
- Level 3 Award in Residential Sales
- Level 2 Award in Residential Sales
Residential Inventory Management and Tenancy Deposits Courses
- Level 3 Award in Residential Inventory Management & Practice
- Level 3 Award in Residential Tenancy Deposits
Commercial Property Agency Courses
Real Property Auctioneering Courses
Property Agency Courses in Scotland
- Level 6 Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- Level 6 Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- Level 6 Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook
- Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
Why choose a property management course online with MOL Learn?
If you have ambitions to move into a property career, achieve a promotion or your goal is to run your own business, MOL has the property qualifications you need to succeed.
As a preferred supplier of Propertymark study materials for more than 15 years we understand how busy property agents are and the pressures they’re under, so our courses are designed to work around your schedule. Our On Demand and Property Live Online programmes allow you to balance your work and life commitments around your flexible study time.
With them you’ll learn the core knowledge to prepare for your Propertymark examinations using a range of resources and materials.
Our expert tutors have extensive experience in working in all aspects of property, so your learning is complemented by real world and the latest thinking in the industry.
For more information on our Property Agency courses courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
Request more information
Interested in becoming a qualified Conveyancer?
We’re proud to be the largest provider
Of nationally recognised CLC Licensed