Level 3 Award in Commercial Property Agency
Acquire the knowledge and skills to bring out the best in your commercial property career. Propertymark’s Award in Commercial Property Agency provides you with a broad understanding of the complex world of commercial property.
Retail, office and industrial premises can be some of the most lucrative properties in the market. Standing out in the industry can be difficult but this Propertymark will develop your career and give you confidence to grow. And, MOL’s online support and workbooks are the perfect way to study.
Workbook Plus Programme £399 (Member rate £319)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Commercial Property Agency online support to be used in conjunction with your busy work and life.
Our Workbook+ Programme is a simple and effective way to prepare for your Propertymark Qualifications Level 3 Award in Commercial Property Agency.
On the Workbook+ Programme, as well as receiving our workbook you will also have access to an online learning environment that provides you with additional support, including our unique mock exams written by MOL.
Enrol on the Workbook+ programme and you’ll have access to:
- Commercial Property Agency award workbook
- our online MOL mock tests which are not available anywhere else. These are automatically marked and give you correct answers where necessary.
- virtual flash cards to help you learn useful vocabulary
- information to help you study more effectively
- mind maps to help you distil large amounts of text into manageable diagrams
All of these resources, except the workbook, are available online through our virtual learning environment (VLE)*, so you can study in your own time. We post the workbook to you and it’s yours to keep.
Access to the Workbook+ programme is for a full 12 months.
There is no better way to prepare for your exams than with our Workbook+ Programme. It is ideal if you want additional support than just purchasing the workbook.
To try a demo of our online support programme for this qualification, and see a sample of the study workbook, login to our Virtual Learning Environment.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Login
* Please note to use all the features of the VLE you will need flash player on a PC or Mac. Ipad users will need a browser that plays ‘flash'.
Workbook £255 (Member rate £150)
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For more information complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a commercial property agent seeking a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a commercial property agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to commercial property agency
- Unit 2 – practice and law relating to commercial property agency
- Unit 3 – law relating to commercial property
- Unit 4 – commercial property and business appraisal and basic building construction
This can either be undertaken using MOL’s online Workbook+ programme or the workbook only option. All details are provided above.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- the qualification being a route to membership of a Propertymark professional body
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.