Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings
Thrive in a competitive market and gain the confidence of your customers with the Propertymark Level 3 Award qualification.
With the increase of residential lettings companies it’s becoming difficult for potential customers to decide which agent is the right choice.
This qualification can provide you with the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition. And, MOL’s online support and workbooks are the perfect way to study.
New: Live Online programme £499*
Our new programme is designed to support busy property professionals to prepare for their Propertymark exams in just four months**
Delivered entirely online, you’ll learn alongside your peers in an interactive environment led by our qualified property tutors. You’ll study the essential modules designed to prepare you to pass your Propertymark exams.
Our Live Online programme includes:
- weekly online interactive webinars
- access to MOL mock exams,
- live tutor-led exam preparation
- a tutor moderated forum
- pre-recorded podcasts for you to learn on the move
- access to additional revision materials on the MOL Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
In addition, you’ll receive a free copy of our comprehensive printed workbook to support you in your study and refer back to when you’re a qualified property professional.
*£499 for the first 50 people to enrol on each programme, £699 after offer.
**This programme can be completed at a pace that suits you, with up to 8 months access to resources. Speak to our Programme Advisors for more information.
Workbook Plus Programme £399 (£319 member rate)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Residential Lettings; online support to be used in conjunction with your busy work and life.
Our Workbook Plus Programme is a simple and effective way to prepare for your Propertymark Level 3 Award in Residential Letting and Property Management exams.
On the Workbook Plus Programme, as well as receiving our workbook you will also have access to an online learning environment that provides you with additional support, including our unique mock exams written by MOL.
Access to the Workbook Plus programme is for a full 12 months.
To try a demo of our online support programme for this qualification, and see a sample of the study workbook visit http://moodle.mollearn.com/ and enter:
* Please note to use all the features of the VLE you will need flash player on a PC or Mac. iPad users will need a browser that plays ‘flash'.
** We cannot guarantee to answer all questions during the webinar and may need to amalgamate some questions if we feel that this will help more learners.
Workbook £255 (£150 member rate)
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Exam Changes from January 2018
If you are currently studying a Propertymark qualification, please note that Propertymark have made changes to their qualifications in preparation for the new national Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which came into effect on 2 January 2018. There will be some minor changes to exam topic assessments for all examinations taking place after this date. More information about these changes can be found on our news page.
"Without any hesitation, I would say studying with MOL has benefited me in my job. The programme was run efficiently and MOL provided good customer care whenever I had a query "Sally English-Kerr
Residential Lettings & Property Management
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a letting agent looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential letting agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security and general law
- Unit 2 – legal aspects of letting and management
- Unit 3 – residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – residential property management practice
This can either be undertaken using MOL’s Fast Track 40 Day programme, online Workbook+ programme or the workbook only option. All details are provided above.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- the qualification being a route to membership of a Propertymark professional body
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.