Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales
Separate yourself from the competition and establish your career in residential sales with the Propertymark Level 3 Technical Award qualification.
This qualification can provide you with the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition. And, MOL’s online support and workbooks are the perfect way to study.
‘Technical Award in 40 Days’ Fast Track £699
This is a programme unique to MOL. If time is of the essence and you want to prepare for the Technical Award as quickly as possible then MOL’s 40 Day Fast Track programme is for you.
It combines the comprehensive workbook, access to our Virtual Learning Environment and personal ‘one to one’ tutor support over the phone.
Along with all the benefits and contents of MOL’s Elite programme (see below), you also have individual telephone sessions with a tutor each week for the 40 days, in addition to a digital version of the workbook which can be downloaded onto a tablet device or laptop.
This together with MOL’s own sets of online mock tests is a powerful combination that will motivate, help you focus on your studies and prepare effectively for the exams.
Elite Programme £399 (£319 member rate)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Technical Award in Residential Sales online support to be used in conjunction with your busy work and life.
Our Elite Programme is a simple and effective way to prepare for your Propertymark Qualifications Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales exams.
On the Elite Programme, as well as receiving our workbook you will also have access to an online learning environment that provides you with additional support, including our unique mock exams written by MOL.
Enrol on the Elite programme and you’ll have access to:
- sale of residential property technical award workbook
- our online MOL mock tests which are not available anywhere else. These are automatically marked and give you correct answers where necessary.
- virtual flash cards to help you learn useful vocabulary
- information to help you study more effectively
- mind maps to help you distil large amounts of text into manageable diagrams*
- periodic webinars with MOL property tutors to answer questions on the Technical Award material**
All of these resources, except the workbook, are available online through our virtual learning environment (VLE)*, so you can study in your own time. We post the workbook to you and it’s yours to keep.
Access to the Elite programme is for a full 6 months.
There is no better way to prepare for your exams than with our Elite Programme. It is ideal if you want additional support than just purchasing the workbook.
To try a demo of our online support programme for this qualification, and see a sample of the study workbook, login to our Virtual Learning Environment.
* Please note to use all the features of the VLE you will need flash player on a PC or Mac. Ipad users will need a browser that plays ‘flash'.
** We cannot guarantee to answer all questions during the webinar and may need to amalgamate some questions if we feel that this will help more learners.
Workbook £255 (£150 member rate)
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are an estate agent looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential estate agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
You’ll study four units:
Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
Unit 2 – law relating to residential property sales
Unit 3 – practice relating to residential property sales
Unit 4 – property appraisal and basic building construction
This can either be undertaken using MOL’s Fast Track 40 Day programme, online Elite programme or the workbook only option. All details are provided above.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of the qualification being a route to membership of a Propertymark professional body
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.