Level 4 Certificate in Residential Sales
A Propertymark Level 4 Certificate in Residential Sales is the highest qualification provided by Propertymark and there is no better way to prepare than with MOL’s accredited workbooks.
Set of Workbooks £599 (£499 member rate)
Study with workbooks that have been written and provided by our expert writers. Our workbooks are the only books that is accredited by Propertymark Qualifications for the Certificate of the Sale of Residential Property.
Our Sale of Residential Property workbooks focus on practice and legal aspects relating to residential agency, building design and defects and office management.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Exam Changes from January 2018
If you are currently studying a Propertymark qualification, please note that Propertymark have made changes to their qualifications in preparation for the new national Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which came into effect on 2 January 2018. There will be some minor changes to exam topic assessments for all examinations taking place after this date. More information about these changes can be found on our news page.
This qualification and set of workbooks is ideal if you’re a letting agent aiming for a management or senior position. It develops the knowledge you gained on the Level 3 programme, with an added focus on management strategies and techniques.
You can study the six workbooks at your own pace. Each workbook is divided into smaller, manageable study sections.
We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
You’ll study six workbook units, covering the following subjects:
- Legal aspects. This workbook covers legislation such as the Estate Agents Act 1979 and consumer protection regulations. We discuss relevant land law, and agency law applying to contracts.
- Practice. This unit expands on some of the legislation covered in the first workbook. We look at how this legislation impacts on your day to day duties as an agent. This includes measuring practice, energy performance certificates, receipt of instruction and conclusion of the sale.
- Market appraisal and valuation. Valuation theory, valuation application and valuation under special circumstances, such as compulsory purchase and leasehold enfranchisement.
- Building design and defects. Construction of domestic property, the sequence of building property, common defects, sustainability and environmental issues.
- Introduction to office management. In this unit you’ll learn about key management activities and practices for the property agency. These include crisis management, communication, motivation and delegation. You’ll also reinforce invaluable management skills such as diary management, IT security and dealing with absence.
- Advanced office management. Management performance, financial accounts, budgets, conflict management and performance management.
When you’ve passed all parts of the programme, you’ll be awarded a certificate qualification. This is a route to fellow of your professional body.
This property qualification is awarded by Propertymark Qualifications, for which MOL is their preferred supplier.
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.