Level 3 Technical Award in Real Property Auctioneering Workbook
Learn the knowledge required to excel in property auctioneering with our Level 3 Technical Award workbook.
Auctioneering is a fast-paced industry where knowledge and instincts are the key tools of the trade. Studying with MOL gives you the expertise to progress your career and achieve more.
Our workbook on Real Property Auctioneering will provide you with the knowledge you need to prepare for your exam and excel in auctioneering.
Your workbook has been written by one of our expert writers and is provided by MOL on behalf of Propertymark. It includes health and safety, real property auctions law, real property auctioneering practice, and property appraisals.
Workbook £255 (£150 member rate)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Real Property Auctioneering workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional.
After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Exam Changes from January 2018
If you are currently studying a Propertymark qualification, please note that Propertymark have made changes to their qualifications in preparation for the new national Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which came into effect on 2 January 2018.
There will be some minor changes to exam topic assessments for all examinations taking place after this date. More information about these changes can be found on our news page.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a real property auctioneer looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a real property auctioneer
- would like to return to the industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, for example lettings management, and would like to move into real property auctioneering Real property includes buildings and land management sector
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to real property auctioneering
- Unit 2 – law relating to real property auctions
- Unit 3 – real property auctioneering practice and procedures
- Unit 4 – property appraisal and the auction process
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- having a route to professional body membership
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.