LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN RESIDENTIAL SALES
A Propertymark Level 4 Certificate in Residential Sales is the highest qualification by Propertymark Qualifications and there is no better way to prepare for it than with MOL Learn.
Perfect for those who are already working as a property agent, this qualification will help you to move into a management or senior position.
Written by industry experts, MOL are Propertymark’s preferred workbook supplier for their Certificate in Residential Lettings (which focuses on the practice and legal aspects relating to residential lettings and office management).
On Demand £820 (Member rate £720) includes VAT
3 years’ access to a wide range of high quality pre-recorded material to help you learn, understand and remember the course content.
Study at your pace with a suggested timetable to keep you on track (and 3 years access to the virtual learning environment). Your digital workbook and mock tests provide you with the essential industry knowledge you need plus you can access a tutor moderated forum to ask any questions about study topics.
Set of Printed Workbooks £820 (Member rate £720) includes VAT
We have designed our ‘Certificate in Residential Sales’ workbooks to provide experienced agents with the knowledge and understanding you will need to prepare for the Propertymark Qualifications examinations.
The set of workbooks focus on such topics as legal aspects, practice relating to residential property management, and appraisal and residential property letting practice.
For more information on our Residential Lettings courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
The six workbooks cover the following subjects:
Covering legislation such as the Estate Agents Act 1979, consumer protection regulations, land law and agency law.
Expanding on some of the legislation in the first workbook, it identifies how the legislation impacts on your day-to-day duties as an agent, including measuring practice, energy performance certificates, receipt of instruction and conclusion of the sale.
Market appraisal and valuation
This workbook covers valuation theory, valuation application and valuation under special circumstances such as compulsory purchase and leasehold enfranchisement.
Building design and defects
Explores the construction of domestic property, common defects which could occur, sustainability and environmental issues.
Introduction to office management
This workbook will take you through the key management activities and practices for a property agency. This includes crisis management, communication, motivation and delegation. It will also reinforce valuable management skills.
Advanced office management
The final workbook will cover management performance, financial accounts, budgets, conflict management and performance management.
Why should I do a Residential Sales course with MOL Learn?
Using MOL Learn workbooks, you’ll be supported through the Level 4 Certification in Residential Sales course, allowing you to schedule your studying around your busy life. Undertaking the qualification is your chance to upskill yourself and further your career, so it’s important that you can make the most of the opportunity.
MOL has been working in partnership with Propertymark Qualifications for a number of years and the course content is developed in conjunction with our property expert tutors Paul Jager and David Hughes who both have extensive experience of running their own property agencies. David has recently been recognised with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2019 Propertymark Awards.
For more information on our Residential Sales courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
This qualification and set of workbooks is ideal if you’re a letting agent aiming for a management or senior position. It develops the knowledge you gained on the Level 3 programme, with an added focus on management strategies and techniques.
You can study the six workbooks at your own pace. Each workbook is divided into smaller, manageable study sections.
We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
You’ll study six workbook units, covering the following subjects:
- Legal aspects. This workbook covers legislation such as the Estate Agents Act 1979 and consumer protection regulations. We discuss relevant land law, and agency law applying to contracts.
- Practice. This unit expands on some of the legislation covered in the first workbook. We look at how this legislation impacts on your day to day duties as an agent. This includes measuring practice, energy performance certificates, receipt of instruction and conclusion of the sale.
- Market appraisal and valuation. Valuation theory, valuation application and valuation under special circumstances, such as compulsory purchase and leasehold enfranchisement.
- Building design and defects. Construction of domestic property, the sequence of building property, common defects, sustainability and environmental issues.
- Introduction to office management. In this unit you’ll learn about key management activities and practices for the property agency. These include crisis management, communication, motivation and delegation. You’ll also reinforce invaluable management skills such as diary management, IT security and dealing with absence.
- Advanced office management. Management performance, financial accounts, budgets, conflict management and performance management.
When you’ve passed all parts of the programme, you’ll be awarded a certificate qualification. This is a route to fellow of your professional body.
This property qualification is awarded by Propertymark Qualifications, for which MOL is their preferred supplier.
For additional information about Propertymark Qualifications and examinations please refer to their web site at http://www.propertymarkqualifications.co.uk.
Call our Programme Advisors on 0345 203 2103 to request our simple application form.