There are usually two questions an employer might have when it comes to submitting your own business case for any of our CIPD programmes; giving the best possible answer can help you secure funding for your studies.
How is having a member of staff with an accredited qualification beneficial to the company?
Areas such as Human Resources and Learning & Development are the areas that deal with sensitive information. Not following guidelines or being aware of the risks can lead to complications, non-compliance and even legal action. Having staff with the confidence and knowledge to do their work allows directors and managers to do their job without worrying about unnecessary risks. Below are some helpful points on the benefits of studying an MOL CIPD HR or L&D programme:
- Valued by employers - CIPD qualifications will equip individuals with the knowledge and skills that employers are looking for.
- HR in a business context - All CIPD qualifications focus on the role of HR/L&D in building sustainable business success.
- Flexible to meet your needs - CIPD Certificates and Diplomas have a range of optional units to meet your particular development needs. Study can be done at an individual pace and credits are awarded for achievements.
Studying with MOL leads to:
- Skills and knowledge focus - Furthering interpersonal and technical skills and knowledge. Developing a practical understanding of an organisation from frontline experiences.
- Relationship with clients - Helps individuals and managers build a trusting and professional relationship with individuals.
- Impacts and measures - Enables individuals, customers, and stakeholders to meet service level targets.
What will the employee learn?
Our programmes equip you with the basic knowledge you will need to be an effective practitioner in either Human Resources or L&D. You’ll need to commit just 6-8 hours a week to self-directed study, and we break the material down into manageable chunks so you can study when it suits you. Our combination of learning methods will help you achieve your qualification. These include workshops, use of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), online learning sessions, and individual tutor support for self-directed learning.
ou’ll need to attend a day-long workshop once a month, for which you’ll receive the dates well in advance so you have plenty of time to plan. Our teaching style is interactive - we don’t lecture you. Workshops are your opportunity to discuss course material with your industry colleagues and apply it to real examples. They’re also a great chance to network. Your MOL tutor will encourage discussions that help you get the most from the material. We select knowledgeable HR professionals to support and inspire you throughout the programme.
You can access unlimited support from your tutor over the phone, by email and through our Virtual learning environment, on which you’ll find reading materials, research activities and links to videos and podcasts. Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to create your own learner blog.
One some of our programmes you will receive an ASUS T100TA Tablet, which is yours to keep at the end of your programme. The tablet will help you interact with the workshop activities, MOL’s VLE and online research resources, enabling you to access your programme on the go.
MOL provides a range of CIPD HR and L&D programmes to help you achieve more find out more by clicking on the links below:
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP)
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Learning & Development Practice
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award, Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Management / Development
- Master’s (MA) in Strategic HR Management & Development
To find out more about our CIPD programmes contact our Programme Consultants on 03452 032 103
We're proud to be a CIPD Organisational Delivery Partner and deliver all levels of CIPD qualifications from Foundation Certificate to an MSc.
Learning & Development
We understand the L&D profession like no other training provider. That’s what makes our courses great.