CMI Level 3 Qualifications
For front line managers we have three CMI Level 3 qualification routes available depending on your current experience and career aspirations.
Which CMI Level 3 qualification is right for me?
We offer the CMI Level 3 Diploma, Certificate and Award – equivalent to A Levels. Each qualification is detailed below:
Level 3 Diploma (8 units) - If you want to progress in your career to a higher level of management then this is the programme for you. By completing all units, you will gain a comprehensive understanding to become a more effective manager and enhance your career prospects.
Level 3 Certificate (3 units) – Develop your management and leadership skills by completing the certificate qualification. You will complete 3 units and gain an understanding of specific areas within the selected units.
Level 3 Award (1 unit) – If you are new to management or aspire to a management role within your organisation, this qualification you will give you a solid introduction into management and leadership.
What topics are covered by a CMI Level 3 qualification?
During a CMI Level 3 qualification, you’ll cover some or all of the following topics:
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Building Stakeholder Relationships using Effective Communication
- Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Budgets and Resources
- Managing Data and Information
Benefits of CMI Level 3 qualifications
- Improve your management and supervisory skills
- Boost your team’s problem-solving capabilities
- Improve your career prospects
- Apply your skills and knowledge to any industry or sector
- Opens up further study opportunities for you
How will you complete a CMI Level 3 qualification with MOL Learn?
Our CMI Level 3 qualifications are delivered LiveOnline meaning you have access to your learning materials and to tutor support whenever you need it. We help you to balance studying with your work and home commitments.
The time you have to complete the course will vary depending on which qualification you choose, However all modules can be completed at your own pace within the course timeframe.
How much do CMI Level 3 qualifications cost?
CMI Level 3 Award – From £395 (includes VAT)
CMI Level 3 Certificate – From £895 (includes VAT)
CMI Level 3 Diploma – From £1,795 (includes VAT)
For more information on our courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 0330 057 1430.
For more information on our courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103