Help & Accessibility
at MOL Learn
This is an accessibility statement from MOL.
Help with changing your web browser settings
Practical help with adjusting the settings in your web browser to make the screen easier to read.
- Google Chrome (external site)
- Microsoft EDGE (external site)
- Mozilla Firefox (external site)
- Apple Safari (external site)
Measures to support accessibility
MOL takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MOL:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MOL is partially conformant with WCAG 2.2 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MOL. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on MOL:
Accessibility of MOL relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
MOL assessed the accessibility of MOL by the following approaches:
- Axe DevTools
This statement was updated on 11/01/24