No one really knows what the future will look like after Covid-19 and we understand that, as a business, this may be a very uncertain time for you. MOL are here to support the development of your employees, and your business, during this period of unprecedented change.
When ‘normal life’ resumes, the working landscape for many people across the UK may well have changed and you’ll need a skilled workforce to support business sustainability and growth. You can use our online training to move your business forward and give your workforce the tools and resources they need to build their skills for the future.
If your employees have stopped working, due to the Coronavirus, and you’re claiming their wages through the Government’s Job Retention Scheme, they can still study online with MOL while on temporary leave.
We can offer your furloughed employees:
• A great range of up-to-date, industry relevant learning resources on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
• Regular online webinars - recorded to give flexible access to learning content
• Dedicated support from industry expert tutors
• Structured programmes designed to keep learners on track.
Your employees can begin online MOL training immediately in:
• Human Resources
• Management & Leadership
• Project Management
• Property Agency
• Property Law (Conveyancing and Probate).
Learn more about our online programmes here.