CIPD Level 3
We recommend the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in HR Practice for those of you who:
- Want a solid and practical foundation in HR skills including Recruitment, Performance Management and Coaching and Mentoring.
- Are early on in your HR career or looking to move into a HR role
- Currently work in HR but want to expand your knowledge, skills and credibility
Price: £2,950 (Diploma) (£2,700 with summer discount)
Length: 9-10 months.
Time commitment: 9 full day workshops + 2 virtual workshops over course (about 1 month apart).
Assignments: 8 (1 per module)
- Supporting good practice in managing Employment Relations
- Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources
- Supporting change in Organisations
- Resourcing Talent
- Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Supporting good practice in Performance and Reward Management
- Supporting individual learning through Coaching and Mentoring
We also have a Level 3 Certificate for those of you who are looking for a slightly shorter course. See below for details.
For more information about our CIPD and HR qualifications, please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors to discuss.
"All of the tutors I've had have been so supportive. Everything has just been very slick. "Edwina Emery
HR Manager - The Co-op