We understand what an important decision it is for you when you choose to study a professional qualification. There are so many options to consider – workshop training or online?
Should your training be during the day, the evening or simply when you have time to fit it in to your busy life? So we have developed our webinar on ‘The benefits of online learning for the busy professional’ to give you all the information you need.
We have over 35 years of experience delivering all types of learning through workshops, blended training and now fully online.
Online training has become the popular choice and to meet this demand we offer a variety of professional qualifications completely online.
If you’re considering studying a qualification online or didn’t realise online study was even possible, take a look at some of the advantages for you and your business, including:
- No need to spend time, cost or effort travelling to workshops
- Study in the comfort of your own home or office
- No need to organise cover for colleagues who may be out of the business at workshops
We understand that many of you aren’t sure what online training involves or if it’s for you our MOL webinar will help you decide. We’ll take a look at
- What we’ve learned about online training and how this has influenced the design of our unique and engaging training webinars
- How our interactive webinars help you learn, understand and remember essential information
- The range of qualifications you can study online with MOL including HR (CIPD), Management & Leadership (CMI), Project Management (APM), Property Agency (Propertymark) and Conveyancing and Property Law (SQA) qualifications.
You’ll also have the ideal opportunity to speak to our Product Managers and ask any questions about online training or specific qualifications.
Length: 45 minutes
• Thurs March 26th – 12.30
• May Thurs 28th – 12.30
• July Thurs 23rd – 12.30
• Sept Thurs 23th – 12.30
• Nov Tues 17th – 12.30
Register by clicking below- this will take you to a WebEx link where you can choose the date you wish to attend. You’ll also be sent a reminder nearer the time.
For the best experience we recommend you attend the webinars on an iPad, laptop or PC.