CIPD ACE 2021, running from Wednesday 3 to Thursday 4 November in Manchester, is the perfect environment to network and pick up new ideas from your colleagues and peers in the people profession.
There is no better way to do this than by exploring the Insights stages, where you can listen to experts across two stages. The Insight sessions are available with a free exhibition pass and all sessions will be available to join at Manchester Central or via the online event
Our team have selected some of the Insight sessions that we’ll be attending:
Wednesday 3 November
- 10:00-10:30 Capita’s story: using the apprenticeship levy to build a Leadership Academy - Imperial College
- 11:00-11:30 How COVID accelerated digital transformation in HR – and what it means for the future – panel discussion - Jessica Fuhl, Research report author, Sage
- 14:00-14:30 Improving workplace wellbeing and performance: is technology really the answer? - Stephen May, Director, GoodShape
- 14:45-15:15 How can technology platforms help HR leaders evolve employee experience? - Ross Tracey, Managing Director, Human Capital Management, IRIS Software Group (Cascade).
Thursday 4 November
- 10:00-10:30 Strategies for combatting the great resignation - Lattice
- 11:00-11:30 2021-2022 Executive Survey – uncovering leader’s strategies, priorities and tech investments -Ceridian
- 11:30-12:00 Creating an open culture and getting the employee experience right - Paul Allen, Head of Customer Experience, AIB, Eleanor Telling, Solutions Principal and Sam Dennison, Director, Employee Experience, Medallia
- 12:15-12:45 Developing a more appealing workplace learning for today’s multigenerational workforce - João Santos, CEO, Learninghubz
- 13:45-14:15 Opening the door to the talent and skills you need - Jemeela Quraishi, CIPD and Louise Shaw, Omni
- 15:15-15:45 Power up your leaders and managers in a new world - Shaun Lanceley, Director, Raise the Bar Ltd.
Don’t forget to come and join us for our ‘Meet the Tutor’ sessions between 12.30 and 3.30pm each day, on the MOL stand, K12.
We're proud to be a CIPD Organisational Delivery Partner and deliver all levels of CIPD qualifications from Foundation Certificate to an MSc.
Learning & Development
We understand the L&D profession like no other training provider. That’s what makes our courses great.