Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice
This Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice is highly regarded in the industry and meets the professional standard expected of a licensed conveyancer.
Benefit from the status this qualification will bring which will demonstrate your professionalism to clients, increase demand for your services and help you to gain a competitive edge over your peers as you reach the heights of your profession.
Candidates with no legal qualifications should start by completing the Level 4 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice, before progressing onto the Level 6 Diploma and working towards becoming a Licensed Conveyancer. The Level 6 Diploma is awarded by SQA, the national awarding organisation.
You will need to complete 3 units to achieve the complete qualification*:
- Landlord and Tenant (£995)
- Conveyancing Law and Practice (£995)
- Managing Client and Office Accounts (Conveyancing) (£995)
For more information about our Conveyancing and Probate qualifications, please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors to discuss.
Candidates with no legal qualifications should start by completing the Level 4 Diploma progressing onto the level 6 Diploma and working towards becoming a Licensed Conveyancer.
This qualification is ideal for you if you want a career as a licenced conveyancer or want an in-depth knowledge of the profession to enhance your current career i.e. property agents.
This is a distance learning programme. This means it can be studied at a pace that suits you and fitted around your work and home life. No workshops need to be attended so it doesn’t matter where you live in England and Wales, you can enrol on this course.
To complete the programme we will provide you with:
- Free access to Lexis Nexis, the legal profession's most authoritative collections available online (worth over£100 per month).
- The SQA course manual with MOL updates
- Unlimited tutor support from our team of more than ten tutors.Their experience in the profession is invaluable to our learners.
- Support for our learners is via our virtual learning environment. The VLE is available 24/7 and includes a variety of study aids to effectively prepare you for your final unit assessment.
- Live and recorded webinars to support the course contentMock assessments that mirror the final unit assessment for each unit
- Assessment prep and support webinars
When you have passed all assessments you will gain the Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice. This qualification is awarded by SQA, the national awarding organisation.
As a distance learning programme you can enrol on the course at any time and work at your own pace.
On average it takes 4-6 months to complete a unit, but we give you access to each unit for 12 months.
Exams can be sat multiple times a year and are available at the following venues:
The exams can be booked through MOL on 0345 203 2103 and is included in the cost.
You will study 3 subject areas for this qualification:
Landlord and Tenant (£995)
Conveyancing Law and Practice (£995)
Managing Client and Office Accounts (Conveyancing) (£995)
Advanced Learner Loans are available for this qualification.
Please contact our programme enquiries team on 0345 203 2103
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.