Level 6 Diploma in Probate Law and Practice
Demonstrate you are a Probate professional and instil client confidence. This Level 6 Diploma in Probate Law and Practice is the highest qualification in the industry and meets the professional standard expected of the licensed probate professional.
Candidates with no legal qualifications should start by completing the Level 4 Diploma in Probate Law and Practice, before progressing onto the Level 6 Diploma.
You will need to complete 3 units to achieve the full qualification*:
- Administration of Estates (£895)
- Law of Wills, Succession and Grants of Representation (£895)
- Managing Client and Office Accounts (Probate) (£895)
Please note: For learners enrolling on all 3 modules simultaneously, there is a now reduced price available. The total price is £2,400.00
Please note – as we are VAT exempt, we do not charge VAT on any of our course prices.
All units will be assessed by an assessment under exam conditions.
Enrolling onto all units of the Level 4 or Level 6 Diploma will provide you with 2 years access to the MOL online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), in order to complete your programme. For individual or multiple units, 12 months access is provided.
Further information on the units of the qualifications and requirements for completion can be found on the CLC website.
*You may have exemptions from some of the qualification units. If you have previously completed some of the units of the qualification you will need to submit a certificate of prior learning to MOL in order to achieve the full Diploma. You may also be eligible for exemptions due to previous study which MOL can confirm for you.
Candidates with no legal qualifications should start by completing the Level 4 Diploma progressing onto the level 6 Diploma and working towards becoming a Probate Practitioner.
This qualification is ideal for you if you want a career as probate practitioner or want an in-depth knowledge of the profession to enhance your current career i.e. property agents.
This is a distance learning programme. This means it can be studied at a pace that suits you and fitted around your work and home life. No workshops need to be attended so it doesn’t matter where you live in England and Wales, you can enrol on this course.
To complete the programme we will provide you with:
- Free access to West Law and Practical Law, the legal profession's most authoritative collections available online.
- The SQA course manual with MOL updates
- Unlimited tutor support from our team of more than ten tutors.Their experience in the profession is invaluable to our learners.
- Support for our learners is via our virtual learning environment. The VLE is available 24/7 and includes a variety of study aids to effectively prepare you for your final unit assessment.
- Live and recorded webinars to support the course content
- Mock assessments that mirror the final unit assessment for each unit
- Assessment prep and support webinars
When you have passed all assessments you will gain the Level 6 Diploma in Probate Law and Practice. This qualification is awarded by SQA, the national awarding organisation.
As a distance learning programme you can enrol on the course at any time and work at your own pace. Exams can be sat – times a year and are available on the following dates and venues:
The exams can be booked through MOL on 0345 203 2103 and is included in the cost.
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.