CIPD Level 5
We recommend the CIPD level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management if you:
- Work in HR and want to take the next step or substantiate your experience with a qualification
- Want to broaden your knowledge of other areas of HR, such as employment law, as well as your own professional development
- Work in HR and want an academic challenge
Price: £3,250 (£3,000 with summer discount)
Length: 11-12 months.
Time commitment: 9 full day workshops + 2 virtual workshops over course (interactions about 1 month apart).
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business issues and contexts of HR
- Managing and co-ordinating the HR function
- Using information in HR
- Employee Engagement
- Improving Organisational Performance
- Employment Law
- Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations
We also have a Level 5 Certificate for those of you who want a slightly shorter course. See below for details.
For more information about our HR qualifications complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors.
"It was very simple to see what they were offering and the standard of the textbooks, workshops and the administrative support is brilliant. "Millie Parsons
Human Resource Administrator