CIPD Level 5
We recommend the CIPD level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management if you:
- Work in HR and want to take the next step or substantiate your experience with a qualification
- Want to broaden your knowledge of other areas of HR, such as employment law, as well as your own professional development
- Work in HR and want an academic challenge
The Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management is a great way to achieve a CIPD qualification. It shows you already have HR experience and are capable of working as a strong HR practitioner. It is slightly longer than the Certificate, with 8 units instead of 6.
Length: 9-10 months.
Time commitment: 8 full day workshops + 8 interactive webinars over the course (5 weeks per unit).
- Employee Engagement
- Business issues and contexts of HR
- Using information in HR
- Developing professional practice
- Managing and coordinating the HR function
- Improving organisational performance
- Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations
- Employment Law
We also have a Level 5 Certificate for those of you who want a slightly shorter course. See below for details.
For more information about our HR qualifications complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors.
"It was very simple to see what they were offering and the standard of the textbooks, workshops and the administrative support is brilliant. "Millie Parsons
Human Resource Administrator