CIPD Level 5
We recommend the CIPD level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management if you:
- Work in HR and want to take the next step or substantiate your experience with a qualification
- Want to broaden your knowledge of other areas of HR, such as employment law, as well as your own professional development
- Work in HR and want an academic challenge
The Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management is a great way to achieve a CIPD qualification. It shows you already have HR experience and are capable of working as a strong HR practitioner. It is slightly longer than the Certificate, with 8 units instead of 6.
Length: 9-10 months.
- Employee Engagement
- Business issues and contexts of HR
- Using information in HR
- Developing professional practice
- Managing and coordinating the HR function
- Improving organisational performance
- Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations
- Employment Law
Each unit in our level 5 qualification is 5 weeks long and with MOL we give you the flexibility to choose your mode of study for each unit. You can either attend a face to face workshop per unit or attend two tutor led interactive webinars.
All interactive webinars are recorded and made available on demand for all learners to support you with your assignments. There is also a webinar about the assessment that is delivered to everyone.
We also have a Level 5 Certificate for those of you who want a slightly shorter course. See below for details.
For more information about our HR qualifications complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors.
"It was very simple to see what they were offering and the standard of the textbooks, workshops and the administrative support is brilliant. "Millie Parsons
Human Resource Administrator