CIPD Level 7
We recommend the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management if you:
- Work in a strategic HR role and want to develop your strategic capability and thinking
- Have worked in HR for a number of years and want to substantiate your experience with a qualification
- Want MCIPD Chartered Membership
GET CIPD QUALIFIED YOUR WAY
Learner feedback has inspired us to create two pathways to achieving the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development. MOL will give you the flexibility to study the way you want to.
Classroom Choice £6,995 – With 1 workshop to attend every 4-6 weeks, delivered 9am to 5pm on weekdays, across our national locations. You will be part of a limited class size of 16 and fully supported by MOL’s unique blended learning approach. For workshop start dates and locations please see below.
Live Online £5,495 (Launch price*) - Study online anytime and access the virtual workshops between 2pm and 4pm or 6pm and 8pm on weekdays, with full support from MOL’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
WHY STUDY CIPD LEVEL 7 WITH MOL?
- You will have your own hard copy Learner Journey for every module you study. This guide is unique to MOL and walks you through every step on your learner journey. You will always know what you need to be studying and when
- MOL believes that strategic HR/L&D professionals should be leaders in their organisation. Our unique offer means that when you successfully complete your Diploma you’ll also gain Chartered Manager status of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute)
- Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is browser-based and can be accessed on any system. It supports online activities such as reading, videos, interactive online activities, sharing work with peers, gaining feedback and asking questions of tutors
- You will receive ongoing support from more than 30 industry experts
*Standard price £5,995
For more information about our CIPD and HR qualifications, please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Programme Advisors to discuss.
"Working online gives you the chance to work at your own pace, to learn from other people and to see where people are doing things differently. "Mike Crewdson
HR Manager - RBS