The CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) is the voice of a worldwide community of more than 140,000 members, committed to championing better work and working lives.
Our innovative, high quality learning materials and great tutors mean MOL provides the best people profession courses out there. We’ll really help you drive your career forward; from a Foundation Certificate in People Practice to Associate and Advanced Diplomas, and as far as your MSC in Strategic HR Management, we’re here to support you all the way.
Foundation Certificate in People Practice
Are you early on in your career or looking to move into a HR or L&D role? Do you currently work in the people profession and want to expand your knowledge and skills and increase your professional credibility?
The Foundation Certificate in People Practice is perfect if you who need a solid and practical foundation in HR and Learning & Development (L&D) skills including Recruitment, Performance Management and Coaching and Mentoring.
Associate Diploma in People Management /Organisational Learning and Development
The Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management is a great way to demonstrate your experience in the people profession, and your capability as a HR practitioner.
A great choice if you already work in HR and want to take the next step in your career Substantiate your experience with a qualification and broaden your knowledge of specific areas of HR.
- CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management (Level 5)
- CIPD Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development (Level 5)
Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management / Learning and Development
Are you aiming to become a strategic HR leader in your organisation and want to develop a really in depth HR/L&D knowledge? Studying at Masters level, this is the most prestigious CIPD qualification you can attain. When you successfully complete your L7 Diploma, you can continue to study with us to top up and achieve a full MSc (developed in partnership with the University of Salford) in just 7 months.
- CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management (Level 7)
- CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development (Level 7)
MSc in Strategic HR Management
Why study with MOL?
- Choose the study mode to suit you; On Demand, Live Online or Classroom – with the flexibility to change if you want to.
- Our VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) is browser-based and can be accessed on any system. You’ll find interactive online activities, engaging topic based videos, opportunities for collaboration with peers and tutor plus learner forums for questions and feedback.
- We’re a not-for-profit organisation. This means all profits we make are re-invested to improve what we do for our learners. It also means you don’t pay VAT on our courses, so the price you see is the price you pay.
- Our high quality courses are designed by HR specialists to help you develop your expertise and give you the confidence to showcase your knowledge, improve your performance and make a real difference in your workplace.
- Choice of five classroom study locations
Payment Plan options
For more information complete our enquiry form or call our Qualifications Advisors on 03452 032 103
"All of the tutors I've had have been so supportive. Everything has just been very slick. "Edwina Emery
HR Manager - The Co-op
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.