CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) is the voice of a worldwide community of more than 140,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives.
Since 1991, we’ve been working with CIPD to develop qualifications of the highest quality, which is why we provide the best professional courses out there. We can help you to drive your career forward, from your first HR or L&D qualification to your more advanced level 7 learning.
MOL offers accredited CIPD qualifications, structured support and methods which suit your needs in a choice of hand-picked locations across the UK including; Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds or from a London location, to anywhere in the world through our Live Online programmes.
We provide 3 levels of CIPD in Human Resource qualifications:
Perfect for those who are just starting in HR and L&D and are ideal first professional qualifications.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice
Good courses if you’ve already worked in the industry for some time and looking to develop existing skills and knowledge.
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management
For experienced individuals looking to advance skills and knowledge to a more strategic standard or aspire to become a chartered member.
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Human Resource Management
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate in Human Resources
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resources
Why choose a CIPD qualification with MOL Learn?
High quality online and blended learning is at the heart of everything we do at MOL. Our CIPD courses have been specially designed to enlighten and enrich attendees to reach their aspirations and far outweigh other HR courses out there.
With flexible options and start dates available, you can choose to study physically at our classroom-based learning sites across the UK; choose to study live online from the comfort of your home or workplace, or you can even switch up your experience on some of our courses to do a mixture of both classroom-based and live online learning.
Undertaking a CIPD qualification with MOL has many benefits including:
- Contributing better work to your organisation
- Increasing your career opportunities and earning potential
- Making the most out of our state-of-the-art online learning and resources
- Enjoying our interactive and highly participative live online webinars
- Choosing from a selection of convenient locations or online
- Building your confidence and credentials
- Gaining the most up-to-date knowledge of HR management and practice
Will today be the day you make the move to push yourself professionally with a CIPD qualification?
For more information about our HR and L&D qualifications, complete our enquiry form or call our Programme Advisors on 0330 057 6930.
"All of the tutors I've had have been so supportive. Everything has just been very slick. "Edwina Emery
HR Manager - The Co-op
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.