For many people, CIPD qualifications are a necessity to progress in a Human Resources or Learning & Development career however you may be hesitant to invest if you’re unsure exactly what benefits a CIPD qualification can bring you.
How much do CIPD qualifications cost?
With most providers, a CIPD course will cost a minimum of £2,000 (depending on the qualification level), however, since MOL Learn provide qualifications at a more affordable price than other leading CIPD providers.
MOL Learn Prices From
What does the CIPD qualification cost include?
For the price of a CIPD qualification with MOL Learn, you will get:
- A digital copy of your course textbook
- Access to the MOL Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) with weekly structures, peer discussion in the forums and additional resources
- 24/7 access to short, easy to digest, ‘Topic Essential’ videos to help you progress
- Guided activities help you build and apply your knowledge
- Comprehensive assessment briefing videos and tutor support to prepare you for assessment success
- Dedicated Tutor support to guide you in your learning with personal tutorials available via phone or video.
In short, the cost of a CIPD qualification not only includes the course materials but also expert tutor support, access to a community and resources that can help you thrive long past your course completion.
What are the benefits of a CIPD qualification?
One of the primary benefits of a CIPD qualification is that they are a gateway to a wide range of HR roles. While qualifications like these are not mandatory for a role, many employers will not consider candidates who do not have a relevant CIPD qualification.
For an entry-level role such as a HR Assistant, you’ll be looking at an average salary of £25,000 and will likely need a Level 3 qualification – which, with MOL Learn, is only going to cost 5% of your expected salary in one year. Ultimately, CIPD qualifications tend to have a high return on investment for those seeking employment or career progression.
When you complete a CIPD qualification you also get access to a CIPD membership. A CIPD membership is a highly valued in the industry and gives you:
- Access to the CIPD community of other professionals
- Access to local branches
- Volunteering opportunities
- Career support & guidance
- Employment law support
- Wellbeing helpline
- Knowledge hub and journals
- People Management magazine
- Discounts and rewards
- Entry to exclusive industry events.
CIPD qualifications are particularly worthwhile if you’re looking to begin a HR or L&D career or progress in your existing role. The price of the qualification is only a small percentage of what you’ll have the potential to earn and you’ll get extensive support and course materials from MOL Learn while completing your course as well as the incredible benefits of being a CIPD member.
MOL understand the Human Resources or Learning & Development professions like no other training provider and will work with you to find the best route. We have excellent success rates with all of our CIPD qualifications and our tutors are industry experts who use a wealth of experience to bring your learning to life.
Call one of our Qualification Advisors on 0330 057 1303 or visit our CIPD courses to get started.