Level 2 Award in Residential Lettings
Get a head start in your career with our Level 2 Award in Residential Lettings.
Learn the fundamentals of residential property management practice and effectively prepare for your exams with MOL. Studying with MOL provides an ideal introduction to residential property management, focusing on law, practice and customer care.
Two study options are available with us
Elite Programme. £299 (£219 member rate)
Our Elite Programme is a simple and effective way to prepare for your Propertymark Award exams. The programme includes
- a copy of our expertly written Award workbook
- an online learning environment that provides you with additional support to help you prepare for the exams. Ideal for those who want more than just the workbook to help them study, those new to the profession or those who need additional support to help them understand the necessary material
Studying with us will give you the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition. There is no better way to prepare for your exams than with our Elite Programme.
Enrolment to the Elite programme is for a full 6 months.
To try a demo of our online support programme for this qualification, and see a sample of the study workbook login to our Virtual Learning Environment.
Workbook Only £210 (£125 member rate)
As a preferred supplier to Propertymark our workbook is based on their learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering the award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme they’re yours for life.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page.
The programme is open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- would like to start a career as a residential letting and property management agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, e.g. would like to move in to the residential sales sector
The award is made up of four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
- Unit 2 – customer service within the property sector
- Unit 3 – introduction to residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – introduction to residential property management practice
You’ll study the four units from our workbook. There are four final exams which you’ll take at one of the Propertymark Qualifications designated venues. The exams are 30 minute, multiple-choice papers.
Our online programmes and workbooks are written exclusively for our programmes by our property industry experts. They’re written from a real life, practical point of view so you can apply the information directly to your workplace.
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a nationally recognised award qualification. You’ll also have the chance to enrol on our level 3 Technical Award in Residential Lettings and will already have completed unit 1 of the level 3 qualification.
Qualifications are awarded by Propertymark Qualifications and MOL is their preferred supplier of workbooks.
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.