Level 3 Award in Chattels Auctioneering
Achieve your potential with this Propertymark Qualifications’ Award Workbook.
Chattels auctioneering is a high pressure job where decisions are made in a split second. By choosing an MOL workbook you will have access to units on; health and safety, laws relating to chattels auctions, chattels auctioneering practices and chattels appraisals.
An MOL workbook is the only Award workbook recognised by Propertymark and provides you with a broad understanding of chattels auctioneering. The workbook is yours to keep and allows you to be confident in your abilities.
We understand you have a busy career but still want to develop and our workbook is designed to be easily studied by providing real world examples.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
Workbook £255 (£150 member rate)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Chatells Auctioneering workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Exam Changes from January 2018
If you are currently studying a Propertymark qualification, please note that Propertymark have made changes to their qualifications in preparation for the new national Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which came into effect on 2 January 2018. There will be some minor changes to exam topic assessments for all examinations taking place after this date. More information about these changes can be found on our news page.
"I was amazed by my achievement,” said Chloe. “To be mentioned in that way after only three months is incredible "Chloe Wood
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a chattels auctioneer looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a chattels auctioneer
- would like to return to the industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, for example real property auctioneering, and you would like to move into chattels auctioneering
Chattels are moveable objects such as furniture, works of art and antiques.
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to chattels auctioneering
- Unit 2 – law relating to chattels auctions
- Unit 3 – chattels auctioneering practice and procedures
- Unit 4 – chattels appraisal and the auctioneer’s duties and liabilities
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain an award qualification with the benefit of:
- having a route to professional body membership
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.