Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
Support your career and develop your knowledge with our Level 5 Award workbook that has been designed specifically for the Scottish market.
Our workbook for Residential Property Management Practice in Scotland is provided by our expert writers on behalf of Propertymark Qualifcations
Studying with MOL provides you with an understanding on; health and safety, security, general law, customer service, introduction to residential property letting practice and an introduction to residential property management practice.
Workbook £255 (£150 member rate
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed this workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering technical award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Exam Changes from January 2018
If you are currently studying a Propertymark qualification, please note that Propertymark have made changes to their qualifications in preparation for the new national Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which came into effect on 2 January 2018.
There will be some minor changes to exam topic assessments for all examinations taking place after this date. More information about these changes can be found on our news page.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- would like to start a career as a residential lettings agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, e.g. estate agency, and would like to move into the residential lettings management sector
- are a landlord
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
- Unit 2 – customer service within the property sector
- Unit 3 – introduction to residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – introduction to residential property management practice
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- having a route to professional body membership
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.