Level 3 Award in Commercial Property Agency
Acquire the knowledge and skills to bring out the best in your commercial property career. Propertymark’s Award in Commercial Property Agency provides you with a broad understanding of the complex world of commercial property.
Retail, office and industrial premises can be some of the most lucrative properties in the market. Standing out in the industry can be difficult but this Propertymark qualification will develop your career and give you confidence to grow. And, MOL’s workbooks are the perfect way to study.
Workbook £340 (Member rate £240) includes VAT
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For more information on our courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a commercial property agent seeking a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a commercial property agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- the qualification being a route to membership of a Propertymark professional body
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
Call our Programme Advisors on 0330 057 1651 to request our simple application form.
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to commercial property agency
- Unit 2 – practice and law relating to commercial property agency
- Unit 3 – law relating to commercial property
- Unit 4 – commercial property and business appraisal and basic building construction
For additional information about Propertymark Qualifications and examinations please refer to their website at https://www.propertymarkqualifications.co.uk