LEVEL 3 AWARD IN RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS (NORTHERN IRELAND)
Thrive in a competitive market and gain the confidence of your customers with our Level 3 Award Workbook designed specifically for the Northern Irish market.
With the increase of residential lettings companies in property management it’s becoming difficult for potential customers to decide which agent is the right choice.
A Propertymark qualification can provide you with the confidence and accreditation you need to stay ahead of the competition and our workbooks are the perfect way to study.
Studying with MOL will provide you with a workbook to study for your qualification. We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Residential Letting and Property Management workbook to be used in conjunction with your busy work and life.
Workbook £340 (Member rate £240) includes VAT
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed this workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- would like to start a career as a residential lettings manager
- are an agent seeking to increase your knowledge of Northern Irish law and practice
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, e.g. sales, and would like to move into the residential lettings and management sector
- are a landlord
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law
- Unit 2 – legal aspects of letting and management
- Unit 3 – residential property letting practice
- Unit 4 – residential property management practice
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- having a route to professional body membership
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
For additional information about Propertymark Qualifications and examinations please refer to their website at http://www.propertymarkqualifications.co.uk.
Call our Programme Advisors on 0345 203 2103 to request our simple application form.