LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS
Aim for management with MOL’s online support and workbooks for the knowledge you need to pass your Propertymark Qualifications’ Level 4 Certificate.
Perfect for those who are already working as a lettings agent, this qualification will help you to progress into a management or senior position.
Written by industry experts, MOL are Propertymark’s preferred workbook supplier for their Certificate in Residential Lettings (which focuses on the practice and legal aspects relating to residential lettings and office management)
On Demand £820 (Member rate £720) includes VAT
3 years’ access to material to help you learn, understand and remember the course content.
Study at your pace with a suggested timetable to keep you on track (and 3 years access to the virtual learning environment). Your digital workbook and mock tests provide you with the essential industry knowledge you need plus you can access a tutor moderated forum to ask any questions about study topics.
Set of Printed Workbooks £820 (Member rate £720) includes VAT
We have designed our ‘Certificate in Residential Letting and Property Management’ workbooks to provide experienced agents with the knowledge and understanding you will need to prepare for the Propertymark Qualifications exam.
We have designed our ‘Certificate in Residential Letting and Property Management’ workbooks to provide experienced agents with the knowledge and understanding you will need to prepare for the Propertymark Qualifications examinations.
The set of workbooks focus on such topics as legal aspects, practice relating to residential property management, and appraisal and residential property letting practice.
For more information on our Residential Lettings courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
This qualification and set of workbooks is ideal if you’re a letting agent aiming for a management or senior position. It develops the knowledge you gained on the Level 3 programme, with an added focus on management strategies and techniques.
You can study the six workbooks at your own pace. Each workbook is divided into smaller, manageable study sections. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material. You’ll study six workbook units, covering the following subjects:
- Legal aspects. We start with a review of law, then consider laws specific to residential letting and management agents. These include the Housing Acts 1988 and 2004, and related safety regulations.
- Residential property management practice. This unit focuses on management and what you as a management agent are required to do. This includes maintenance and repair, breaches of agreement, complaints and tenancy processes.
- Appraisal and residential letting practice. Includes enquiries, advice for landlords, preparing the tenancy agreement, handover procedures and deposits.
- Applied law. The workbook starts by considering topics covered elsewhere in the programme, but in more depth and from different viewpoints. We go on to look at more legislation and issues such as tribunals.
- Introduction to office management. In this unit you’ll learn about key management activities and practices for the property agency. These include crisis management, communication, motivation and delegation. You’ll also reinforce invaluable management skills such as diary management, IT security and dealing with absence.
- Advanced office management
When you’ve passed all parts of the programme, you’ll be awarded a certificate qualification. This is a route to fellow of your professional body.
This property qualification is awarded by Propertymark Qualifications, for which MOL is the preferred supplier.
For additional information about Propertymark Qualifications and examinations please refer to their web site at www.propertymarkqualifications.co.uk.