Level 3 Award in Residential Inventory Management & Practice
Support your career and develop your knowledge with this Propertymark Qualifications’ Level 3 Award qualification
MOL’s workbook for Residential Inventory Management and Practice is provided by our expert writers on behalf of Propertymark Qualifications and is designed for the English and Welsh markets.
Studying with MOL will give you an introduction to residential inventory management and practice. Our workbook covers; general law, residential letting, property management, and residential inventory management and practice.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page.
Workbook £255 (Member rate £150)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Residential Inventory Management and Practice workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For more information on our Inventory Management courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a commercial property agent seeking a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a commercial property agent
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, and would like to move into this property sector
- are the owner of an agency and would like to increase your knowledge
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- the qualification being a route to membership of a Propertymark professional body
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
Call our Programme Advisors on 0330 057 1651 to request our simple application form.
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – health and safety, security, general law relating to residential property agency
- Unit 2 – practice and law relating to residential property agency
- Unit 3 – law relating to residential property
- Unit 4 – residential property and business appraisal and basic building construction
This can either be undertaken using MOL’s online Workbook+ programme or the workbook only option. All details are provided above.
For additional information about Propertymark Qualifications and examinations please refer to their website at https://www.propertymarkqualifications.co.uk