Level 6 Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook
Support your career and develop your knowledge with our Level 6 Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland workbook.
Our workbook for Residential Inventory Management and Practice is provided by our expert writers on behalf of Propertymark Qualifications and is designed for the Scottish market.
Studying with MOL will give you an introduction to residential inventory management and practice.
Our workbook covers:
- General law
- Legal aspects of residential inventory management and practice
- Residential letting and property management
- Residential inventory management and practice.
- For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
Workbook £255 (Member rate £150)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed this workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For more information on our Property Agency courses please complete our enquiry form or call one of our Qualification Advisors on 03452 032 103
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a lettings manager looking for a recognised inventory qualification
- are already involved in providing inventories and looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential inventory provider
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, for example esidential letting and management, and would like to move into the inventory provision sector
- are a landlord
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- having a route to professional body membership
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
Call our Programme Advisors on 0330 057 2028 to request our simple application form.
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – general law, health, safety and security in relation to inventory management
- Unit 2 – legal aspects of residential inventory management and practice Scotland
- Unit 3 – residential letting and property management
- Unit 4 – residential inventory management and practice
For additional information about Propertymark Qualifications and examinations please refer to their web site at http://www.propertymarkqualifications.co.uk.