Level 3 Award in Residential Inventory Management & Practice
Support your career and develop your knowledge with this Propertymark Qualifications’ Level 3 Award qualification
MOL’s workbook for Residential Inventory Management and Practice is provided by our expert writers on behalf of Propertymark Qualifications and is designed for the English and Welsh markets.
Studying with MOL will give you an introduction to residential inventory management and practice. Our workbook covers; general law, residential letting, property management, and residential inventory management and practice.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page
Workbook £255 (£150 member rate)
We understand that a career in property is a busy one which is why we have designed our Residential Inventory Management and Practice workbook in conjunction with your busy work and life.
MOL is preferred workbook supplier to Propertymark. Our workbooks are based on Propertymark Qualifications’ learning outcomes and assessment criteria and is the only workbook accredited by the awarding body.
While there are other books covering award topics, our workbooks bring everything together in one place. They’re more than just a programme workbook – they’re an essential guide for the property professional. After the programme, they’re yours for life, and they are the only award workbooks recognised by Propertymark.
We write the workbooks in a way that makes it easy for you to learn on the go. We break the information down into logical chunks and set out the learning objectives at the start of each unit, highlight key points and provide a final summary.
Each workbook unit relates to one of the final exams. We’ve included self-check questions so you can check your understanding of the material.
For overview updates to the workbooks please see our addendums page.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Exam Changes from January 2018
If you are currently studying a Propertymark qualification, please note that Propertymark have made changes to their qualifications in preparation for the new national Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which came into effect on 2 January 2018.
There will be some minor changes to exam topic assessments for all examinations taking place after this date. More information about these changes can be found on our news page.
These programmes are open to all. You don’t need any previous qualifications and you don’t need to work in the property industry to enrol.
The qualification may be ideal for you if you:
- are a lettings manager looking for a recognised inventory qualification
- are already involved in providing inventories and looking for a recognised qualification
- would like to start a career as a residential inventory provider
- would like to return to the property industry after a career break
- work in another sector of the industry, for example estate agency or residential letting and management, and would like to move into the inventory provision sector
- are a landlord
You’ll study four units:
- Unit 1 – general law, health, safety and security in relation to inventory management
- Unit 2 – legal aspects of residential inventory management and practice
- Unit 3 – residential letting and property management
- Unit 4 – residential inventory management and practice
When you’ve passed the four exams, you’ll gain a technical award qualification with the benefit of:
- having a route to professional body membership
- extra confidence in your job role
- enhanced career opportunities
- more confidence in your role
- a way to stand out among your peers
- legitimacy in your customers’ eyes
- satisfaction in having developed yourself professionally
We are part of the largest not for profit learning enterprise of its kind. This means we reinvest our resources to help you the learner, rather than pay dividends to shareholders.